Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My New Fish Tank!

About a week ago, I purchased a new fish tank! Today, I decided to take some pics of my fish:



This is a red eyed tetra. I have 3 of them. They like to just stare at you :P


I have 3 of these "cloud fish". They're supposedly albino but they look yellow.


This is a Blue Tetra. I have 3 of these as well. You can't tell from this pic but their scales reflect blue light back at you.


Here is my "Tequila Sunrise". I have 2 of these and they're always swimming together. I love the colors on their tails.


Here is one of my favorite. I'm not too sure what it's called but somewhere in the name is 'rainbow'. They're really shiny and colorful.


The biggest fish in the tank would be this, my Angel fish. He rules the tank.

1 comment:

sherye said...

I love the Tequila Sunrise I wanted to buy two of these the other day bu they only had 1 left. What size tank do you have?